Tangerine Sunsets Long Island Santa Maria
- FT² 1.200
Welcome to paradise! Our Long Island Santa Maria home on our private estate. Your perfect getaway starts here. Our home has been tastefully decorated with a blend of soothing colors and vibrant accents to capture the relaxation and excitement you'll feel when you vacation with us at the cape where Christopher Columbus discovered what you soon will, an island paradise made in heaven.
After hours at the beach, you’ll definitely work up an appetite! Whether you’re making a quick breakfast or a hearty dinner for the whole group, the full kitchen has everything you might need:
- Modern stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, and microwave
- Kitchen essentials like dishes, utensils, and cookware
- Convenient extras such as a coffee maker, espresso maker, and bottled water
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- The kitchen opens up to a spacious living room with large windows and a plush couch. There’s no better place to relax and enjoy the cool air-conditioned breezes than right here! Watch a movie on the smart TV, which also has cable channels, or take a break from surfing to surf the net via the WiFi throughout the apartment. A washer and dryer are also available, should you need to do any laundry.
Besides the interior spaces, you might want to sip a sunset cocktail on the patio or grill something delicious on the BBQ for dinner. Our prime beachfront location makes it easy to go to and from the ocean, so it’s the ideal place for a Caribbean vacation to remember.
2 Dormitorio, 1 Salón
DormitoriosRopa de cama, 1 Cama doble king, 1 Cama doble queen, 2 Cama individual
CocinaMáquina de café, Utensilios de cocina, Lavavajillas, Fuegos de cocina, Microondas, Horno, Nevera
Calefacción/Aire acondicionadoAire acondicionado
ExteriorPrivada Balcón (1)
OcioBanda ancha inalámbrica Internet, TV (Antena), TV (cable)
Cuarto de bañoSecador de pelo, Elementos esenciales, Juego de toallas
LavanderiaSecadora de ropa, Plancha con mesa, Lavadora
VariosDetector de monóxido de carbono, Botiquín de primeros auxilios, Detector de humo
Galliot Cay , Stella Maris, N1685, Bahamas