Tangerine Sunsets Long Island Nina
- SQF 400
Relax in the sun and sand at our spacious “Long Island Nina” apartment on the Bahamas’ tranquil and exclusive Long Island. What makes this property extra special?
➡400 square feet of space can accommodate up to 2 guests
➡Brand-new kitchen features stainless steel appliances
➡Beachfront location means you’ll be enjoying the water in no time
➡Natural beauty and outdoor activities can be found all over the island
Perched on the northern end of idyllic Long Island, Long Island Nina is the perfect vacation home for a small family, a couple, or a few friends looking for a sunny Caribbean getaway. The apartment located in Galliot Cay, where the white-sand beaches are pristine and the water is that perfect shade of turquoise.
The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, plus a sofa bed in the living room. Up to 4 guests can sleep comfortably. Bed and bath amenities include:
New queen-size mattress and linens
Desk and closet space in the bedroom
New bathroom fixtures, including a shower, sink, and toilet
Hair dryer, toiletries, and iron and ironing board
After hours at the beach, you’ll definitely work up an appetite! Whether you’re making a quick breakfast or a hearty dinner for the whole group, the full kitchen has everything you might need:
- Modern stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, and microwave
- Kitchen essentials like dishes, utensils, and cookware
- Convenient extras such as a coffee maker, espresso maker, and bottled water
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- The kitchen opens up to a spacious living room with large windows and a plush couch. There’s no better place to relax and enjoy the cool air-conditioned breezes than right here! Watch a movie on the smart TV, which also has cable channels, or take a break from surfing to surf the net via the WiFi throughout the apartment. A washer and dryer are also available, should you need to do any laundry.
Besides the interior spaces, you might want to sip a sunset cocktail on the patio or grill something delicious on the BBQ for dinner. Our prime beachfront location makes it easy to go to and from the ocean, so it’s the ideal place for a Caribbean vacation to remember.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFirst aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Shared Garden
Galliot Cay , Cape Santa Maria, N-1685, Bahamas